A Bipodal Dicyano Anchor Unit for Single-Molecule Spintronic Devices
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2470–2475, August 5, 2013
How to Cite
Tsuji, Y., Semoto, T. and Yoshizawa, K. (2013), A Bipodal Dicyano Anchor Unit for Single-Molecule Spintronic Devices. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2470–2475. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300136
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 22245028, 24109014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Kyushu University Global COE Project
- Nanotechnology Support Project
- MEXT Project of Integrated Research on Chemical Synthesis
- CREST of the Japan Science and Technology Cooperation
- MEXT Project of Elements Strategy Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!