Theoretical Study of the Inversion Motion of the Ammonia Cation with Subfemtosecond Resolution for High-Harmonic Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ultrafast & Theoretical Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1438–1444, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Förster, J. and Saenz, A. (2013), Theoretical Study of the Inversion Motion of the Ammonia Cation with Subfemtosecond Resolution for High-Harmonic Spectroscopy. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1438–1444. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300180
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- EU Initial Training Network
- COST. Grant Number: CM0702 CUSPFEL
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!