Characterization of Thermally Stable Brønsted Acid Sites on Alumina-Supported Niobium Oxide after Calcination at High Temperatures
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2560–2569, August 5, 2013
How to Cite
Kitano, T., Shishido, T., Teramura, K. and Tanaka, T. (2013), Characterization of Thermally Stable Brønsted Acid Sites on Alumina-Supported Niobium Oxide after Calcination at High Temperatures. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2560–2569. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300189
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23360355
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!