From Molecular Complexes to Complex Metallic Nanostructures—2H Solid-State NMR Studies of Ruthenium-Containing Hydrogenation Catalysts
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on NMR Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 3026–3033, September 16, 2013
How to Cite
Gutmann, T., del Rosal, I., Chaudret, B., Poteau, R., Limbach, H.-H. and Buntkowsky, G. (2013), From Molecular Complexes to Complex Metallic Nanostructures—2H Solid-State NMR Studies of Ruthenium-Containing Hydrogenation Catalysts. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3026–3033. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300200
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Agence nationale de la recherche
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: ANR-11-INTB-1011, DFG-911/19-1
- Centre national de la recherche scientifique
- Max-Planck Gesellschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!