In Situ Study of CO Oxidation on HOPG-Supported Pt Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1553–1557, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Porsgaard, S., Ono, L. K., Zeuthen, H., Knudsen, J., Schnadt, J., Merte, L. R., Chevallier, J., Helveg, S., Salmeron, M., Wendt, S. and Besenbacher, F. (2013), In Situ Study of CO Oxidation on HOPG-Supported Pt Nanoparticles. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1553–1557. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300217
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- Danish Research Agency
- Strategic Research Council
- Villum Kahn Rasmussen Foundation
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation
- European Research Council through an Advanced ERC grant
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2010–5080
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!