Lithium-Functionalized Metal–Organic Frameworks that Show >10 wt % H2 Uptake at Ambient Temperature
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2698–2703, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Han, S. S., Jung, D. H., Choi, S.-H. and Heo, J. (2013), Lithium-Functionalized Metal–Organic Frameworks that Show >10 wt % H2 Uptake at Ambient Temperature. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2698–2703. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300225
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Industrial Strategic Technology Development Program
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 10041589
- Accelrys Korea
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.