Avoiding Bias Effects in NMR Experiments for Heteronuclear Dipole–Dipole Coupling Determinations: Principles and Application to Organic Semiconductor Materials
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on NMR Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 3146–3155, September 16, 2013
How to Cite
Kurz, R., Cobo, M. F., Ribeiro de Azevedo, E., Sommer, M., Wicklein, A., Thelakkat, M., Hempel, G. and Saalwächter, K. (2013), Avoiding Bias Effects in NMR Experiments for Heteronuclear Dipole–Dipole Coupling Determinations: Principles and Application to Organic Semiconductor Materials. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3146–3155. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300255
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- SFB-TRR 102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!