Avoiding Bias Effects in NMR Experiments for Heteronuclear Dipole–Dipole Coupling Determinations: Principles and Application to Organic Semiconductor Materials
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on NMR Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 3146–3155, September 16, 2013
How to Cite
Kurz, R., Cobo, M. F., Ribeiro de Azevedo, E., Sommer, M., Wicklein, A., Thelakkat, M., Hempel, G. and Saalwächter, K. (2013), Avoiding Bias Effects in NMR Experiments for Heteronuclear Dipole–Dipole Coupling Determinations: Principles and Application to Organic Semiconductor Materials. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3146–3155. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300255
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- SFB-TRR 102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!