pH- and Voltage-Switchable Superhydrophobic Surfaces by Electro-Copolymerization of EDOT Derivatives Containing Carboxylic Acids and Long Alkyl Chains
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2529–2533, August 5, 2013
How to Cite
Darmanin, T. and Guittard, F. (2013), pH- and Voltage-Switchable Superhydrophobic Surfaces by Electro-Copolymerization of EDOT Derivatives Containing Carboxylic Acids and Long Alkyl Chains. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2529–2533. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300283
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!