Development and Properties of Surfactant-Free Water-Dispersible Cu2ZnSnS4 Nanocrystals: A Material for Low-Cost Photovoltaics
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2793–2799, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Kush, P., Ujjain, S. K., Mehra, N. C., Jha, P., Sharma, R. K. and Deka, S. (2013), Development and Properties of Surfactant-Free Water-Dispersible Cu2ZnSnS4 Nanocrystals: A Material for Low-Cost Photovoltaics. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2793–2799. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300290
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- University Grants Commission
- Department of Science and Technology
- Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research
- Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences, Department of Atomic Energy
- BRNS–DAE. Grant Number: 2011/20/37P/11/BRNS/1733
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.