Amperometric Measurements at Cells Support a Role for Dynamin in the Dilation of the Fusion Pore during Exocytosis
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Photo- and Bioelectrochemistry
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2295–2301, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Trouillon, R. and Ewing, A. G. (2013), Amperometric Measurements at Cells Support a Role for Dynamin in the Dilation of the Fusion Pore during Exocytosis. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2295–2301. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300319
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- European Research Council
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!