Singlet and Triplet Excited-State Dynamics Study of the Keto and Enol Tautomers of Cytosine
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on NMR Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 2920–2931, September 16, 2013
How to Cite
Mai, S., Marquetand, P., Richter, M., González-Vázquez, J. and González, L. (2013), Singlet and Triplet Excited-State Dynamics Study of the Keto and Enol Tautomers of Cytosine. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2920–2931. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300370
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: GO 1059/6-1
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!