Probing Charge Transfer in Benzodifuran–C60 Dumbbell-Type Electron Donor–Acceptor Conjugates: Ground- and Excited-State Assays
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on NMR Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 2910–2919, September 16, 2013
How to Cite
Li, H., Schubert, C., Dral, P. O., Costa, R. D., La Rosa, A., Thüring, J., Liu, S.-X., Yi, C., Filippone, S., Martín, N., Decurtins, S., Clark, T. and Guldi, D. M. (2013), Probing Charge Transfer in Benzodifuran–C60 Dumbbell-Type Electron Donor–Acceptor Conjugates: Ground- and Excited-State Assays. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2910–2919. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300378
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020-130266
- Sino Swiss Science and Technology Cooperation
- EC FP7 ITN “FUNMOLS”. Grant Number: 212942
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Humboldt Foundation
- Graduate School of Molecular Science
- Universität Bayern e.V.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!