Raman Spectroscopic Investigation on TiO2–N719 Dye Interfaces Using Ag@TiO2 Nanoparticles and Potential Correlation Strategies
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Photo- and Bioelectrochemistry
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2217–2224, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Qiu, Z., Zhang, M., Wu, D.-Y., Ding, S.-Y., Zuo, Q.-Q., Huang, Y.-F., Shen, W., Lin, X.-D., Tian, Z.-Q. and Mao, B.-W. (2013), Raman Spectroscopic Investigation on TiO2–N719 Dye Interfaces Using Ag@TiO2 Nanoparticles and Potential Correlation Strategies. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2217–2224. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300381
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- National Key Project on Basic Research. Grant Number: 2012CB932902
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21033007, 21021002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!