Utilizing Ancillary Ligands to Optimize the Photophysical Properties of 4H-Imidazole Ruthenium Dyes
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on NMR Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 2973–2983, September 16, 2013
How to Cite
Wächtler, M., Maiuri, M., Brida, D., Popp, J., Rau, S., Cerullo, G. and Dietzek, B. (2013), Utilizing Ancillary Ligands to Optimize the Photophysical Properties of 4H-Imidazole Ruthenium Dyes. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2973–2983. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300383
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Thüringer Ministerium für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Kultur. Grant Number: B 514–09049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!