Calibration of the X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Binding Energy Scale for the Characterization of Heterogeneous Catalysts: Is Everything Really under Control?
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 15, pages 3618–3626, October 21, 2013
How to Cite
Jacquemin, M., Genet, M. J., Gaigneaux, E. M. and Debecker, D. P. (2013), Calibration of the X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Binding Energy Scale for the Characterization of Heterogeneous Catalysts: Is Everything Really under Control?. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3618–3626. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300411
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Direction Générale des Technologies, de la Recherche et de l′Energie, Région Wallonne. Grant Number: 716677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!