Ozone-Induced Band Bending on Metal-Oxide Surfaces Studied under Environmental Conditions
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2419–2425, August 5, 2013
How to Cite
Lampimäki, M., Zelenay, V., Křepelová, A., Liu, Z., Chang, R., Bluhm, H. and Ammann, M. (2013), Ozone-Induced Band Bending on Metal-Oxide Surfaces Studied under Environmental Conditions. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2419–2425. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300418
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 130175
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!