Highly Efficient Singlet–Singlet Energy Transfer in Light-Harvesting [60,70]Fullerene–4-Amino-1,8-naphthalimide Dyads
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2717–2724, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Remón, P., Parente Carvalho, C., Baleizão, C., Berberan-Santos, M. N. and Pischel, U. (2013), Highly Efficient Singlet–Singlet Energy Transfer in Light-Harvesting [60,70]Fullerene–4-Amino-1,8-naphthalimide Dyads. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2717–2724. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300424
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-06777-C02-02, CTQ2011-28390
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: PTDC/CTM/101627/2008, PTDC/QUI-QUI/123162/2010, SFRH/BD/81628/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!