Highly Efficient Singlet–Singlet Energy Transfer in Light-Harvesting [60,70]Fullerene–4-Amino-1,8-naphthalimide Dyads
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2717–2724, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Remón, P., Parente Carvalho, C., Baleizão, C., Berberan-Santos, M. N. and Pischel, U. (2013), Highly Efficient Singlet–Singlet Energy Transfer in Light-Harvesting [60,70]Fullerene–4-Amino-1,8-naphthalimide Dyads. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2717–2724. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300424
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-06777-C02-02, CTQ2011-28390
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: PTDC/CTM/101627/2008, PTDC/QUI-QUI/123162/2010, SFRH/BD/81628/2011
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.