Opal Shell Structures: Direct Assembly versus Inversion Approach
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on NMR Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 2893–2896, September 16, 2013
How to Cite
Deng, T.-S., Sharifi, P. and Marlow, F. (2013), Opal Shell Structures: Direct Assembly versus Inversion Approach. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2893–2896. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300456
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- International Max Planck Research School
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SFB 558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!