Self-Assembly Structures of 1H-Indazoles in the Solution and Solid Phases: A Vibrational (IR, FIR, Raman, and VCD) Spectroscopy and Computational Study
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 3355–3360, October 7, 2013
How to Cite
Avilés Moreno, J. R., Quesada Moreno, M. M., López González, J. J., Claramunt, R. M., López, C., Alkorta, I. and Elguero, J. (2013), Self-Assembly Structures of 1H-Indazoles in the Solution and Solid Phases: A Vibrational (IR, FIR, Raman, and VCD) Spectroscopy and Computational Study. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3355–3360. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300503
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P08-FQM-04096
- University of Jaén
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009-13129-C02-02, CTQ2010-16122, CTQ2009-12520-C03-3, CTQ2012-35513-C02-02, CONSOLIDER CSD2007-00041
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Numbers: MADRISOLAR2, S2009/PPQ-1533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!