Structural and Magnetic Properties of 3d Transition-Metal-Atom Adsorption on Perfect and Defective Graphene: A Density Functional Theory Study
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 15, pages 3483–3488, October 21, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Zhu, L., Yuan, S. and Wang, J. (2013), Structural and Magnetic Properties of 3d Transition-Metal-Atom Adsorption on Perfect and Defective Graphene: A Density Functional Theory Study. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3483–3488. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300563
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- NBRP. Grant Numbers: 2011CB302004, 2010CB923401
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 11074035, 21173040, 21373045
- NSF of Jiangsu. Grant Number: BK2012322
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!