SABRE=signal amplification by reversible exchange
Level Anti-Crossings are a Key Factor for Understanding para-Hydrogen-Induced Hyperpolarization in SABRE Experiments†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 3327–3331, October 7, 2013
How to Cite
Pravdivtsev, A. N., Yurkovskaya, A. V., Vieth, H.-M., Ivanov, K. L. and Kaptein, R. (2013), Level Anti-Crossings are a Key Factor for Understanding para-Hydrogen-Induced Hyperpolarization in SABRE Experiments . ChemPhysChem, 14: 3327–3331. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300595
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 11-03-00296, 12-03-31042, 12-03-33082, 13-03-00437
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- EU-COST Action. Grant Number: TD1103
- Program of Russian Government P220. Grant Number: 11.G34.31.0045
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.