Stress-Sensor Device Based on Flexoelectric Liquid Crystalline Membranes
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Liquid Crystals
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1405–1412, May 19, 2014
How to Cite
Rey, A. D., Servio, P. and Herrera Valencia, E. E. (2014), Stress-Sensor Device Based on Flexoelectric Liquid Crystalline Membranes. ChemPhysChem, 15: 1405–1412. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300600
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- U.S. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001412
- CONACYT-MEXICO. Grant Number: 147870
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. Grant Number: DFAIT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!