Stress-Sensor Device Based on Flexoelectric Liquid Crystalline Membranes
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Liquid Crystals
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1405–1412, May 19, 2014
How to Cite
Rey, A. D., Servio, P. and Herrera Valencia, E. E. (2014), Stress-Sensor Device Based on Flexoelectric Liquid Crystalline Membranes. ChemPhysChem, 15: 1405–1412. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300600
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- U.S. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001412
- CONACYT-MEXICO. Grant Number: 147870
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. Grant Number: DFAIT
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.