Molecular-Level Understanding of Ground- and Excited-State OH⋅⋅⋅O Hydrogen Bonding Involving the Tyrosine Side Chain: A Combined High-Resolution Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Chemistry Study
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 18, pages 4165–4176, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Biswal, H. S., Bhattacharyya, S. and Wategaonkar, S. (2013), Molecular-Level Understanding of Ground- and Excited-State OH⋅⋅⋅O Hydrogen Bonding Involving the Tyrosine Side Chain: A Combined High-Resolution Laser Spectroscopy and Quantum Chemistry Study. ChemPhysChem, 14: 4165–4176. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300670
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Department of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!