Straightforward Oxidation of a Copper Substrate Produces an Underwater Superoleophobic Mesh for Oil/Water Separation
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 15, pages 3489–3494, October 21, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, N., Chen, Y., Lu, F., Cao, Y., Xue, Z., Li, K., Feng, L. and Wei, Y. (2013), Straightforward Oxidation of a Copper Substrate Produces an Underwater Superoleophobic Mesh for Oil/Water Separation. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3489–3494. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300691
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 51173099
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA030306
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 2011CB935700
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!