Motion of Li+ in Nanoengineered LiBH4 and LiBH4:Al2O3 Comparison with the Microcrystalline Form
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 16, pages 3706–3713, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Epp, V. and Wilkening, M. (2013), Motion of Li+ in Nanoengineered LiBH4 and LiBH4:Al2O3 Comparison with the Microcrystalline Form. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3706–3713. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300743
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth
- Austrian National Foundation for Research, Technology and Development
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: WI3600 4-1/4-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!