Nanostructured Conducting Polymers as Intelligent Implant Surface: Fabricated on Biomedical Titanium with a Potential-Induced Reversible Switch in Wettability
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 17, pages 3891–3894, December 2, 2013
How to Cite
Liao, J., Ning, C., Yin, Z., Tan, G., Huang, S., Zhou, Z., Chen, J. and Pan, H. (2013), Nanostructured Conducting Polymers as Intelligent Implant Surface: Fabricated on Biomedical Titanium with a Potential-Induced Reversible Switch in Wettability. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3891–3894. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300746
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB619100
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 51372087, 51072057
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!