These authors contributed equally to this work.
Localization Microscopy using Noncovalent Fluorogen Activation by Genetically Encoded Fluorogen-Activating Proteins.
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Superresolution Imaging and Nanophotonics
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 687–695, March 17, 2014
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Schwartz, S. L., Maji, S., Huang, F., Szent-Gyorgyi, C., Lidke, D. S., Lidke, K. A. and Bruchez, M. P. (2014), Localization Microscopy using Noncovalent Fluorogen Activation by Genetically Encoded Fluorogen-Activating Proteins. ChemPhysChem, 15: 687–695. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300757
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: U54GM103529
- NIH. Grant Number: R01GM086237
- NIH. Grant Number: R01GM100114
- NSF. Grant Number: 0954836
- NIH. Grant Number: P50GM0852673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!