Top-Hat and Asymmetric Gaussian-Based Fitting Functions for Quantifying Directional Single-Molecule Motion
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Superresolution Imaging and Nanophotonics
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 712–720, March 17, 2014
How to Cite
Rowland, D. J. and Biteen, J. S. (2014), Top-Hat and Asymmetric Gaussian-Based Fitting Functions for Quantifying Directional Single-Molecule Motion. ChemPhysChem, 15: 712–720. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300774
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!