Study of the Diradicaloid Character in a Prototypical Pancake-Bonded Dimer: The Stacked Tetracyanoethylene (TCNE) Anion Dimer and the Neutral K2TCNE2 Complex
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 165–176, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Cui, Z.-h., Lischka, H., Mueller, T., Plasser, F. and Kertesz, M. (2014), Study of the Diradicaloid Character in a Prototypical Pancake-Bonded Dimer: The Stacked Tetracyanoethylene (TCNE) Anion Dimer and the Neutral K2TCNE2 Complex. ChemPhysChem, 15: 165–176. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300784
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- U. S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-1006702, CHE-1213263
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: D-0005
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!