Poly(ethylene glycol) Stabilized Mesoporous Metal–Organic Framework Nanocrystals: Efficient and Durable Catalysts for the Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 85–89, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Xue, Z., Zhang, J., Peng, L., Han, B., Mu, T., Li, J. and Yang, G. (2014), Poly(ethylene glycol) Stabilized Mesoporous Metal–Organic Framework Nanocrystals: Efficient and Durable Catalysts for the Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol. ChemPhysChem, 15: 85–89. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300809
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21173238, 21133009, U1232203, 21021003, 2009CB930802
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2.YW.H16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!