Crowding Alters the Dynamics and the Length of RecA Nucleoprotein Filaments in RecA-Mediated Strand Exchange
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 80–84, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, H.-Y. and Li, H.-W. (2014), Crowding Alters the Dynamics and the Length of RecA Nucleoprotein Filaments in RecA-Mediated Strand Exchange. ChemPhysChem, 15: 80–84. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300835
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!