Correlative Atomic Force Microscopy and Localization-Based Super-Resolution Microscopy: Revealing Labelling and Image Reconstruction Artefacts
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Superresolution Imaging and Nanophotonics
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 647–650, March 17, 2014
How to Cite
Monserrate, A., Casado, S. and Flors, C. (2014), Correlative Atomic Force Microscopy and Localization-Based Super-Resolution Microscopy: Revealing Labelling and Image Reconstruction Artefacts. ChemPhysChem, 15: 647–650. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300853
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Numbers: RyC2011–07637, MAT2012–34487, PTA2011–6702-I
- European Commission Marie Curie Actions. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-2011-CIG n° 303620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!