Heteronuclear Cross-Relaxation Effects in the NMR Spectroscopy of Hyperpolarized Targets
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 436–443, February 24, 2014
How to Cite
Donovan, K. J., Lupulescu, A. and Frydman, L. (2014), Heteronuclear Cross-Relaxation Effects in the NMR Spectroscopy of Hyperpolarized Targets. ChemPhysChem, 15: 436–443. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300857
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- ERC Advanced Grant. Grant Number: #246754
- DIP joint Germany-Israel. Grant Number: #710907
- EU′S BioNMR Grant. Grant Number: #261863
- Perlman Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!