Organic Photomechanical Materials
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 400–414, February 24, 2014
How to Cite
Kim, T., Zhu, L., Al-Kaysi, R. O. and Bardeen, C. J. (2014), Organic Photomechanical Materials. ChemPhysChem, 15: 400–414. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300906
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1207063
- King Saud bin Adbulaziz University for Health Sciences/King Abdullah International Medical Research Center. Grant Number: RC10/104
- King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
- KACST. Grant Number: AT-30-435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!