Silole-Infiltrated Photonic Crystal Films as Effective Fluorescence Sensor for Fe3+ and Hg2+
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 507–513, February 24, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Li, X., Gao, L., Qiu, J., Heng, L., Tang, B. Z. and Jiang, L. (2014), Silole-Infiltrated Photonic Crystal Films as Effective Fluorescence Sensor for Fe3+ and Hg2+. ChemPhysChem, 15: 507–513. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300949
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21103146, 21003138
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2012JQ2016
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Numbers: 2013CB834705, 2010CB934700, 2011CB935700
- Key Laboratory Research Program of Education Department of Shaanxi Provincial Government. Grant Number: 12JS118
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.