Interaction of Fluorescently Labeled Triethyleneglycol and Peptide Derivatives with β-Cyclodextrin
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 444–457, February 24, 2014
How to Cite
Alouini , M.-A., Moustoifa, E.-F., Rubio-Albenque, S., Berthelot, T., Fery-Forgues , S. and Déléris, G. (2014), Interaction of Fluorescently Labeled Triethyleneglycol and Peptide Derivatives with β-Cyclodextrin. ChemPhysChem, 15: 444–457. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201301032
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- ERA-NET EuroNanoMed
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!