Coordinate-Targeted and Coordinate-Stochastic Super-Resolution Microscopy with the Reversibly Switchable Fluorescent Protein Dreiklang
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Superresolution Imaging and Nanophotonics
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 756–762, March 17, 2014
How to Cite
Jensen, N. A., Danzl, J. G., Willig, K. I., Lavoie-Cardinal, F., Brakemann, T., Hell, S. W. and Jakobs, S. (2014), Coordinate-Targeted and Coordinate-Stochastic Super-Resolution Microscopy with the Reversibly Switchable Fluorescent Protein Dreiklang. ChemPhysChem, 15: 756–762. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201301034
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: FKZ 13N11066
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!