Insights into Adhesion Biology Using Single-Molecule Localization Microscopy
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Superresolution Imaging and Nanophotonics
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 606–618, March 17, 2014
How to Cite
Tabarin, T., Pageon, S. V., Bach, C. T. T., Lu, Y., O'Neill, G. M., Gooding, J. J. and Gaus, K. (2014), Insights into Adhesion Biology Using Single-Molecule Localization Microscopy. ChemPhysChem, 15: 606–618. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201301041
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP130100269
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 1037320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!