The Origin of the “Snap-In” in the Force Curve between AFM Probe and the Water/Gas Interface of Nanobubbles
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 492–499, February 24, 2014
How to Cite
Song, Y., Zhao, B., Zhang, L., Lü, J., Wang, S., Dong, Y. and Hu, J. (2014), The Origin of the “Snap-In” in the Force Curve between AFM Probe and the Water/Gas Interface of Nanobubbles. ChemPhysChem, 15: 492–499. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201301081
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11079050, 1305252, 11290165, 11305252
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB932801
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-W09
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 13PJ1410500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!