CdSe–Graphene Oxide Light-Harvesting Assembly: Size-Dependent Electron Transfer and Light Energy Conversion Aspects
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemical Energy Conversion & Storage
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2129–2135, July 21, 2014
How to Cite
Krishnamurthy, S. and Kamat, P. V. (2014), CdSe–Graphene Oxide Light-Harvesting Assembly: Size-Dependent Electron Transfer and Light Energy Conversion Aspects. ChemPhysChem, 15: 2129–2135. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201301189
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2014
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC02–04ER15533
- University of Wisconsin Materials Research Science and Engineering Center, National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1121288
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!