Designing Fractal Nanostructured Biointerfaces for Biomedical Applications
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1550–1561, June 6, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, P. and Wang, S. (2014), Designing Fractal Nanostructured Biointerfaces for Biomedical Applications. ChemPhysChem, 15: 1550–1561. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201301230
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
- National Research Fund. Grant Number: 2012CB933800
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21121001, 21127025, 21175140, 20974113
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2013AA031903
- National Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: 2013YQ190467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!