Study of Carbamate-Modified Disiloxane in Porous PVDF-HFP Membranes: New Electrolytes/Separators for Lithium-Ion Batteries†
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1761–1771, June 23, 2014
How to Cite
Jeschke, S., Mutke, M., Jiang, Z., Alt, B. and Wiemhöfer, H.-D. (2014), Study of Carbamate-Modified Disiloxane in Porous PVDF-HFP Membranes: New Electrolytes/Separators for Lithium-Ion Batteries. ChemPhysChem, 15: 1761–1771. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201400065
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: PAK 177 - Wi 952-7/1
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!