Does Excited-State Proton-Transfer Reaction Contribute to the Emission Behaviour of 4-Aminophthalimide in Aqueous Media?
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1793–1798, June 23, 2014
How to Cite
Khara, D. C., Banerjee, S. and Samanta, A. (2014), Does Excited-State Proton-Transfer Reaction Contribute to the Emission Behaviour of 4-Aminophthalimide in Aqueous Media?. ChemPhysChem, 15: 1793–1798. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201400078
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!