Sodium-Ion Battery based on an Electrochemically Converted NaFePO4 Cathode and Nanostructured Tin–Carbon Anode
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemical Energy Conversion & Storage
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2152–2155, July 21, 2014
How to Cite
Hasa, I., Hassoun, J., Sun, Y.-K. and Scrosati, B. (2014), Sodium-Ion Battery based on an Electrochemically Converted NaFePO4 Cathode and Nanostructured Tin–Carbon Anode. ChemPhysChem, 15: 2152–2155. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201400088
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- Italian Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!