Far-Red Organic Fluorophores Contain a Fluorescent Impurity
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2240–2246, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Stone, M. B. and Veatch, S. L. (2014), Far-Red Organic Fluorophores Contain a Fluorescent Impurity. ChemPhysChem, 15: 2240–2246. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201402002
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R00GM087810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!