Screening Nitrogen-Rich Bases and Oxygen-Rich Acids by Theoretical Calculations for Forming Highly Stable Salts
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2281–2287, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X. and Gong, X. (2014), Screening Nitrogen-Rich Bases and Oxygen-Rich Acids by Theoretical Calculations for Forming Highly Stable Salts. ChemPhysChem, 15: 2281–2287. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201402068
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- 086 Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!