Orbital Effect-Induced Anomalous Anion–π Interactions between Electron-Rich Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Fluoride
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 2588–2594, August 25, 2014
How to Cite
Shi, G., Yang, J., Ding, Y. and Fang, H. (2014), Orbital Effect-Induced Anomalous Anion–π Interactions between Electron-Rich Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Fluoride. ChemPhysChem, 15: 2588–2594. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201402075
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11290164, 21073074, 20773054
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB932800
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 13ZR1447900
- Doctor Foundation by the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20070183028
- Excellent Young Teacher Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China
- Supercomputer Center of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Shanghai Supercomputer Center of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!